The lack of financing of the domestic economy, is making the search for the necessary capital, to face unforeseen events that arise in the day to day of each citizen, can be made in many different ways, one of them being the to deliver the car, to obtain that money, using it as a guarantee, for the return of the capital lent by the entities that manage this type of financing.
The credits or loans for your car, are a way to get that necessary money, using as collateral or guarantee, that good, once the valuation has been made, depending on the brand, model, age, state or comparing it with vehicles of similar characteristics, which will serve as a guide, for the entity that grants this funding.
Loans for your car
This credit for your car, is a way to get money quickly, in many cases, without the need to request any additional information, to see the solvency of the customer or the payroll or constant income that the user has, nor whether or not it is included in any of the lists of debtors having Rai or Asnef, which include those users who could not return any type of financing, within the term and terms agreed with the financial entity, to which they requested capital.
The vehicle, which is fixed as a guarantee, will be delivered to the entity, taking charge of it in its facilities or parking, where it will remain, being controlled and taken care of, at all times, by the financial company, although there is also another way to which can pawn the car without delivering it and continue using it, since what is intended is for the customer to continue using that good, it will only be left in deposit, if the requested loan amount has not been returned, although it must be taken into account. Note that if you continue to use the vehicle, the value of the same, may be lower, if left in the facilities of the entity, without making use of the car.
Money for your vehicle:
All this financing system, carries with it, a simple operation, and that can be summarized, in a series of steps that are followed, to make the assessment of the car to be delivered as a guarantee, and which are defined in the following phases:
- Features of the car to be delivered as a guarantee, such as the brand, model, year of manufacture,…
- Money or capital that the client needs and requests to finance.
- Valuation, by the entity that grants the financing, of the vehicle that will be left as a guarantee.
- Concession and Reception of the requested money, when the valuation has already been accepted.
Once, that from the financial institution, the valuation of the vehicle has been carried out and the money has been granted, the user may continue to enjoy his car or not, making a consideration for this use, which will be to pay a fee monthly rental concept, taking into account that when you want to take control of the car again, you will have to pay the amount set in the contract, although if you do not want to take charge of the car, the company will look for the best offer for the car. vehicle, discounting the money that is drawn, the amount that was advanced in origin.
Within these two possibilities, which are offered to obtain financing, it should be noted that both carry with them, a series of advantages and disadvantages, which will depend in large part on the type of credit that the client will need, since it will be the need of it, which will make you opt for one or another option, that of Vehicle in Depot or continue making use of it:
- Vehicle in deposit, that will make the customer deliver his vehicle in the deposit or parking, that the entity has enabled for such use, remaining there, until the credit and interest are returned, the interest rate to be applied lower, since the customer will not use the car, not suffering any type of risk, so it is the best alternative if the customer does not need the vehicle for their day to day.
- Continue using the vehicle, being an attractive option, for customers who need their car on a daily basis, and who need quick money, to finance a project or unexpected expense, as well as for those who need a lower amount and do not mind too much. the highest interest. This option allows the customer to make normal use of the vehicle, although it must be aware that the interest that will be applied to this option will be higher than if it is left on deposit.
Obviously, the choice of one of these two options, will be borne by the customer, and you can enjoy a quantity of money, which will cover the unforeseen that has been presented to you, performing the valuation and concession process, in a fast way, and that what these entities intend is to provide money quickly and safely, to return in a series of installments or terms, to which must be added the interest that is set in the terms of the contract, being the necessary conditions, to be able access to this financing, in most cases, being in possession of ID or NIE, and that the vehicle that will be delivered as a guarantee, is not more than 10 years old, because you have to take into account, a very important factor that affects the valuation of the vehicle, since the longer they are in the market, the lower the sale value they will have.
It is important to bear in mind, before carrying out, this whole financing process, to look at the terms and conditions, which will be signed, since normally the interest rate applied in these financial operations is usually, in in most cases, high, so that small financing, can be in the long run, harmful to the applicant. In any case, the company that lends you money in exchange for your car will take into account the age of the vehicle. For example, if the car is more than 10 years old, it will be difficult for the car to be admitted as a guarantee. Credits in exchange for cars are more common in large cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Zaragoza, Malaga, Valladolid, although you can do the online operation from any town or city on the internet. Some of these web companies that are dedicated to lend money in exchange for the car are disfruting.es, compramostucoche.com, empenodecoches.net, prestamoportucoche.net, creditoportucoche.com, etc.